Derpy the pegasus has gone missing!
Help find Derpy and re-unite her with her muffins in this derptastic adventure.
Enjoy, and have a wonderful Derpy Day 2012!
- This game was in development *before* the recent editing of "The Last Roundup" occured. The game is in no way related to, or based on that. I based the idea on Derpy's status as a "Where's Waldo" style character and decided to turn that concept into a game.
- However, once I heard the news, I did speed things up and finish off the game super-quick to give those who were saddened by the change a nice happy dose of Derpy, and also to serve as a reminder that she has always been a fan creation first and foremost. She might have totally derped up her 15 seconds of fame and got booed off the stage, but we can still love her regardless.
- Huge thanks to all the artists who agreed to have their work included in this game, credits for, and links to the pages of, all contributors can be found in-game. Once you've played the game, have a browse though the credits page to see a whole bunch of excellent pony art!
- I'm aware that Lyra appears 12 times in the game. After I noticed that she appears twice during level 2, I wasn't sure whether or not to make lefty Lyra or righty Lyra the real Lyra.. or to make both Lyrae clickable and make "my little cloney" in-game canon. So, in the end I decided that neither of them would count as the real Lyra in level 2.
If it makes you feel any better, consider them both to be Lyra's identical triplet sisters who also like hanging out with the Bonbon quintuplets who are also all totally identical except for their voices. That makes sense, right?
Thanks for all the wonderful comments and feedback!
A new version, is now uploaded on Kongregate: [link]
All your save files should work perfectly.
Here's a list of the changes/ additions I made to the new version based on your feedback!
- Fixed the Level 10/11 data not saving bug.
- Added a "quit" button in-level.
- Added"Lyra found" indicators to the level select screen.
- Fixed the multiple Lyra weirdness.
- Added a "start muted" option to the loading screen.
- Added a brilliant new pun to Lyra's achievement.
- Added an ending screen, with credits, to give all the contributors some extra exposure.
If you want to play the new version on Kong, *please* vote on it afterwards, it's currently "under judgement", and I've had a couple of comments from brony-haters, and loads of 1/5 ratings so at the moment I'm not sure if it'll get blammed off the site before anyone has a chance to see it.
If you want to put this game on your site, feel free, here is a link to the distribution pack with the newest version of the game (don't use the DA download link, it won't work): [link]